Re: Subject: [sixties-l] Fwd: Letter to Julian Bond

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: 12/06/00

    I appreciate Jeff's comments here re. Israel's attack and re. the Israel Lobby
    vs. the S. A. Apartheid lobby.  Compelling points, both.  I just have been
    selective in what I've been able to respond to, which is why I didn't respond
    earlier.  In my case, at least, and I suspect in general, Jeff's conclusion that
    "I guess there are some 60s events that are better not talked about.about" is
    not merited.   I don't think what you said somehow ran counter to some
    ideological consensus on this list, Jeff, if that's what you meant.

    Ted Morgan