Re: [sixties-l] Re: Hitchins on Nader

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: 11/28/00

    Okay, I'm pissed. I voted for the lesser of two evils and in the tradition
    of America, the majority wins. My vote was in the majority and now some
    peckerwoods in Florida are screwing around with the vote to give the
    election to Bush.

    And I'm protesting the Bushes bringing in Republicans to disrupt the vote
    counting. (Sorry Marty, I'm not pissed with you but your logic doesn't
    hold. I would still protest the Nazis "civil disobedience" to attack the
    Jews.)

    This is not longer between Gore and Bush, the way the news media is trying
    to set it up. It's about me.. it's about my vote... and my vote isn't
    counting! I would like to see a revote.

    Best, Don