Re: [sixties-l] Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:40:29 -0500

From: Tom Nagy, Ph.D. (nagy@gwu.edu)
Date: 11/22/00

    I might fill out your form if you disclosed more  information. I'm
    beginning to wonder about Yale (if that's really where you are), if
    student's are encouraged to leave off info such as  supervising
    professor, willingness to share the results, etc. In the '60s we quickly
    learned that research is more often directed against people than to
    benefit people.  Just how will your findings benefit the victims of
    globalization here or in China?
    tom nagy