[sixties-l] Sixties-1 Re: Hitchens on Nader

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: 11/21/00

    The problem with the analysis by Friedman and others of the same mind is
    that they assume that those who voted for Nader would have voted for
    Gore if the former had not been running. Speaking for myself and others
    I know who voted for Nader, none of us would have voted for Gore under
    any circumstances. Half the electorate who stayed away from the ballot
    box apparently made the same decision.

    Jeff Blankfort