[sixties-l] Re; Hitchins on Nader

From: Neil Friedman (neilheart@mediaone.net)
Date: 11/19/00

    I distrust the use of a complicated anaysis to disprove the obvious. What
    the Nader candidacy did was take over 78,000 votes in Florida. If Nader had
    not been on the ballot, Gore would be president. Now, one may argue about
    whether that would be good or bad for the country. But it would be true. For
    Nader and/or Hitchins to dispute this is beyond my comprehension. I am
    trying to make a point about thinking and analysis - how they can be used so
    cleverly to evade the obvious.
    -- Many Blessings
    Neil