[sixties-l] SDS film held over in NY

From: Sdsrebels@aol.com
Date: 11/13/00

    REBELS WITH A CAUSE, the new film on SDS, opened in NY last Friday (11/10)
    (and got a nice NY Times review on that day).  The theater just announced
    they will hold the film over for another week.
    Tell friends in NY.  It's at The Screening Room (54 Varick St, just south of
    Canal St).  Showtimes will change for next week so check the paper or call
    theater (212) 334-2100.
    It's also playing in Cambridge at the Harvard Film Archives Nov 17-19 (Fri &
    Sun at 7pm, Sat at 3 pm) and I will be there for discussions after all the
    shows, as will other old SDS activists (including Carl Oglesby, Bob Ross,
    Robert Pardun).
    And the film plays Dec 1-7 in Berkeley (I'll be there after show Dec 1).
    We'll keep our website updated for showings in other cities (sdsrebels.com).
    Hope to see you at one of the showings.
    Helen Garvy
    26873 Hester Creek Rd
    Los Gatos, CA  95033