Re: [sixties-l] Re: your agent

From: Neil Friedman (neilheart@webtv.net)
Date: 11/13/00

    Dear Sandra - Thanks for the focusing email. I just did another  answer
    in that fashion after leading a 2 day focusing workshop in New York.
    Your agent has asked to see my bookprospectus on the 1960s! You are the
    only one on the list who gave me an agent's name!
    When you have a chance, tell me a little about her and your experience
    of her and recommendation re her. Thanks.

    Many Blessings,
    Neil
    http://www.neilheart.com
    http:/www.Relationship-Talk.com