[sixties-l] la petite gaffe aux elections americaines or whatever

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: 11/10/00

    I can imagine the headlines in France now.  Seriously, I--who, having
    indulged myself with a vote for Nader (maybe you folks convinced me but more
    relevant was the sense that in California it was safe to), was thinking of
    mundane other issues not really other, like how one manages when our
    healthcare "system" makes retirement impossible, and so was quite
    depressed--turned on the election coverage Tuesday night and in only a couple
    hours was rolling on the floor with laughter.  Quelle upper, as it were.
       Then, too, maybe this will be "behind the scenes look" at the electoral
    process that will do for a new generation what 1963 and the Tonkin Gulf vote
    the next year did for some of ours.
      Paula