Re: [sixties-l] Underground newspapers

From: Jeff Pickron (be26915@binghamton.edu)
Date: 11/06/00

    I can't speak to other conservative "underground" newspapers of the time
    but if you are interested in an analysis of the relationship between the
    New Left and New Right in the 1960s you might want to look at Rebecca
    Klatch's A Generation Divided.  She consults some libertarian journals in
    her bibliography (Libertarian and Libertarian Forum).

    Jeff Pickron