[sixties-l] Re: Bay Guardian, unions

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: 11/05/00

    I have sent the list, probably with insufficient introduction, my reply to a
    highschool student researching this subject--a subject most relevant to what
    is happening with Pacifica, what happened on underground papers in the late
    1960s, and generally the roles of nonprofits and unions and, perhaps
    peripherally, of identity and labor issues/perhaps.      It is really good to
    know that highschool students are exploring and learning from this list, n.b.
    Paula