Re: [sixties-l] Todd Jones against Nader

From: TODD JONES (tjones@nevada.edu)
Date: 11/04/00

    Congress and the presidency have everything to do with each other,
    of course.  A progressive agenda can only be enacted when you have
    a president who won't veto it.  Bush, like Hoover, would be likely to
    veto mprogressive legislation. That's why it's so important to prevent
    Bush from being president.

    				Todd