Re: [sixties-l] To Nader or not to Nader

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: 11/04/00

    Was that rally against directed against nuclear power or against Carter?
    The reason that I exempted LBJ was that there were demonstrations
    against him and the Democrats which to me was one of the more important
    aspects of the movement: the recognition that there was no fundamental
    difference ifefrence between the two parties, something that folks who
    should know better today, have failed to realize.

    Jeff Blankfort