Re: [sixties-l] yippies/feminist

From: Bill Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/03/00

    Gem Spa on 2nd at St. Marks for great egg creams? Jesus, when my
    grandmother had her tiny kosher restaurant up a flight of stairs a few
    doors from there, to support her four children after throwing out my
    grandfather for trying to rape my mother-to-be, every candy store had
    great egg creams. So now they're a special delicacy? Times do change.
    																				Bill Mandel