[sixties-l] Re: films and memorabilia

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: 11/03/00

    Roz's list of Newsreel films brings to mind a request I've meant to pose this
    list for a couple of weeks.  Do any of you know where I might find a copy of
    "Sons and Daughters" (1965 or early 1966 film on the VDC)?  or old
    posters/signs, especially the wooden ones "Caution: War Dogs" and
    "Caution:Napalm Bombs Ahead" from some VDC-related 1965 and 1966 agit-prop
    type actions--and from the Port Chicago demonstration and vigil, any
    leaflets, bumper sticker, posters--?
      I've checked the Bancroft Library's social protest collection. and the
    Berkeley Public Library's city history collection, incidentally.
      Paula