Re: [sixties-l] a cultural note

From: robert (houriet@plainfield.bypass.com)
Date: 11/01/00

    >So, do other out there have their favorite lsd novels, films, exploitative
    >fiction, or reportage?  It might be fun to get a list going and compare
    >those "works" to the drug/anti-drug stuff since then.

    ron
    i like my own trip in getting back together, 1971, bonafide sunshine,
    takilma, oregon, lst movement beethoven's ninth..guess the neuron wiring
    nothwithstanding is still mostly in tact. anyways the nytimes reviewer said
    it was the best description of a trip that had come across his desk.

    robert houriet>