Re: [sixties-l] Linguafranca

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: 10/31/00

    Don, Do you know Z Magazine?  the Zmag.org web site?  BOth are good, very
    activist/ organizing oriented and radical.  Chomsky a regular contributor, just to
    keep us up on foreign policy & globalization fiascoes....
    There are others with an economic-left tint: Multinational Monitor (which I think
    is Nader-generated) but good.
    Or isn't this the kind of thing you mean?  There are more academic-y things like
    Radical History Review, Monthly Review, New Left Review....  More left-liberal
    mags like The Progressive, The Nation, In These Times....  More subject
    specialized things, etc.  Let me know -not that I know them all!!

    Ted

    --
    Ted Morgan
    Department of Political Science