[sixties-l] Pittsburgh tomorrow (Saturday)

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: 10/27/00

    Just in case anyone's in the Pittsburgh vicinity tomorrow (Saturday the
    28th), I'm coordinating a roundtable discussion on "Sixties Revisionism:
    The Implications for Political Organizing."  I'll be giving an overview
    of my thesis on media - movement interaction in the 60s (relevant to
    this recent discussion about antiwar & other "excesses") and the
    discussants will be Staughton Lynd who needs no introduction and Maurine
    Greenwald in the History Dept. at Pitt.
    It'd be fun to see someone from the list.

    Ted

    --
    Ted Morgan
    Department of Political Science