Re: [sixties-l] where to publicize book on '60s?

From: John Andrew (J_Andrew@acad.fandm.edu)
Date: 10/25/00

    >Dear Colleagues:
    >
    >I'm an art historian publishing a book in early 2002 titled _Earthworks:
    >Art and the Landscape of the Late Sixties._    It merges art, social, and
    >political history.  The publisher, University of California Press, wants to
    >know now the names of journals in which it should be advertised.  I know how
    >to get to art historians.  Can you suggest journals and magazines to reach
    >Sixties mavens?
    >
    >Thank you,
    >
    >Suzaan Boettger
    >CCNY

    Certainly one obvious place would be the American Quarterly - along with
    the Journal of American History and the American Historical Review. These
    seem obvious, but I'm sure that there are others.
    John

    John Andrew                               email: J_ANDREW@ACAD.FANDM.EDU
    Department of History                     fax 717-399-4518
    Franklin and Marshall College
    Lancaster, PA. 17604-3003

    "Fantasy Will Set You Free" - Steppenwolf