[sixties-l] where to publicize book on '60s?

From: Suzaan Boettger (suzaan@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/24/00

    Dear Colleagues:

    I'm an art historian publishing a book in early 2002 titled _Earthworks:
    Art and the Landscape of the Late Sixties._    It merges art, social, and
    political history.  The publisher, University of California Press, wants to
    know now the names of journals in which it should be advertised.  I know how
    to get to art historians.  Can you suggest journals and magazines to reach
    Sixties mavens?

    Thank you,

    Suzaan Boettger
    CCNY