[sixties-l] N.Y.U. Allows Army Recruiter To Visit

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: 10/22/00

    Military recruiters on campus is an excellent time to put a booth up next
    to theirs to point out what the US government is doing around the world. We
    did it often at San Diego State and Sacramento State back in the 60s. A
    Marine told me he wanted to kill me, but I'm still here so the number of
    people we talked to got their minds turned around. And a number of them had
    never questioned "service to their country." When they serve you lemons,
    make lemonade....

    best, Don Monkerud