Re: [sixties-l] real news about SDS film

From: monkerud (monkerud@scruznet.com)
Date: 10/22/00

    Regardless of Bill's "warning," SDS was the principal national
    organization. This should be followed with an explaination of how
    Progressive Labor Party, a Communist Party group out of NYC, took over the
    democratic organization in a well orchestrated attack led by secret
    "cadres."

    best, Don Monkerud