[sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-digest V1 #363

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: 10/21/00

    Thanks for the Bruce Franklin piece.  I've only had time to read the first
    half, but so far it seems the sort of accurate historical account of the
    antiwar movement/s that should be a purpose of this list.   I did not know of
    the 1946 action, and am glad to learn this.  So far, I've one disagreement,
    though; in some ways in 1965 or so we were naive, but I'm not sure many
    people organizing against the war believed the "government had [just]
    blundered into the war".
    Paula