[sixties-l] [change-links] Another Amy Goodman update

From: John Johnson (change@pacbell.net)
Date: 10/19/00

    At long last, the moment we've all been waiting for has arrived. - cg

    Subject:                Fwd: Leaked memo: Crackdown at Democacy Now
    Date sent:              Thu, 19 Oct 00 16:20:14 -0700
    From:                   Tracy <tracyr@media-alliance.org>

    Alert: Folks, I know this is long, but for those of us who care about
    alternative news, it's important. Stay tuned for upcoming protests planned
    for next week. We're cobbling out details ASAP. Tentatively - Wed Oct 26th
    at the DN broadcast time locally (9am California time). Feel free to
    call/write/discuss ....

    Best,
    Tracy/MA