[sixties-l] Re: academics

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: 10/16/00

    I agree with & readily believe Bill Mandel's take here on academia today --lots of
    currents of disaffection, critical thought, left analysis, etc.  The trick now is
    to get these folks --my fellow academics-- out of the halls of academia enough to
    play an active political role in their communities and the greater polity.

    Ted Morgan