Re: [sixties-l] real news about SDS film

From: William M Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/16/00

    I will certainly see the film, but the blurb worries me just a bit. Of course
    SDS deserves a film, but I hope a new generation does not leave the theater with
    the view that it was THE student movement of the sixties. In Berkeley, in
    Madison, and elsewhere, there were white student movements of tremendous impact
    either before or during SDS. Among Blacks, there was SNCC of course.

    William Mandel