[sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-digest V1 #349

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: 10/15/00

       I have a copy of Scanlan in my archives,  I quote from it the number of
    bombings , I couldn't remember the name, I thought it was Esquire or
    Evergreen,  but you are right.   I will look for it.  My memory is there was
    a list of 500 bombings that happened in one year in the USA.  (1969?)
    Michael wrote