[sixties-l] Re: Indian Wars and Vietnam

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: 10/12/00

    The article by Ben Chitty, Indian Wars and the Vietnam Experience, forwarded
    by radman, seems like a wonderful introductory piece for use with persons
    unfamiliar with these subjects.   This sort of citation is really useful.
       What is less useful--please, moderator, can you help on this?--is the long
    citing/snips of whole or near-whole previous messages (and their
    predecessors, often) in people's posts.  Our memories are--I dare say
    obviously--quite good here; so much repetition's pointless.
          Paula