Re: [sixties-l] FSM credits

From: William M Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/09/00

        Wasn't Lerner a member of the Steering Committee? He was certainly a member
    of the Executive Committee, as I was, and one of the great things about the FSM
    was that whatever the Steering Committee had to do by way of instant
    decision-making, there was always an Executive Committee meeting within a day
    or a week at most to okay or renounce or modify and give overall direction. The
    Steering Committee members always attended and took part in those discussions
    vigorously as individuals, not as a superior caucus versus the rest.

    Bill Mandel