[sixties-l] Articles sought

From: John Johnson (change@pacbell.net)
Date: 10/09/00

    We publish a non profit, volunteer, progressive monthly community newspaper
    in Los Angeles.

    You can see our Web page version at the address listed below.

    We are always looking for articles.

    Since there has been some talk on the current situation in Israel and
    Palestine, I was wondering if anyone would like to write or has seen a good
    piece that would explain the situation to the general public, Jews and
    Arabs alike.  Most of our readership is progressive but we do distribute
    all around the City.
    No hurry, since the situation will change.  Deadline around the 20th of the
    month, via email, no longer than 1500 words.

    And please keep us in mind for other topics.

    Thanks.

    John Johnson
    Change-Links Progressive Newspaper
    change@pacbell.net