Re: [sixties-l] 3500 Protest in San Francisco

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/09/00

    It's not really complex. The Palestinians have been waging a holy war
    against Israel for decades. Not once have they accepted Israel's right
    to exist, not once during the entire peace process (and of course
    before) have they renounced violence. Rocks are deadly, and the
    Palestinian violence that provoked the Israeli response was clearly
    designed to assert sovereignty over territory that is now Israel's. Only
    the feeble minded don't see that this is a declaration of war and an act
    of aggression.