[sixties-l] Re: peoples and governments

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: 10/08/00

    The main problem I am having with some--by no means all--of the comments here
    re Israel's (recent) violence is the failure to distinguish between the
    Israelis and their government.  I do not recall that we made that mistake re,
    for example, the South Vietnamese entity and population, nor of hearing of it
    made re the U.S./us, e.g., by such groups as the Viet Minh or the Sandinistas
    (for instance).
       Paula