Re: [sixties-l] Re: Fwd: Lawyers Seek SLA Shootout Files

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/08/00

    Although you abhor violence Michael do you also feel obligated to give Hitler's
    rationale for the bombing of Britain (it was to bring "peace"), Stalin's rationale
    for killing 10 million kulaks (they were defending capitalism), etc. Marcus Foster
    was implementing the policies of an elected school board. In a democracy you vote
    the school board out if you don't like it's policies. You don't ambush the school
    district's hired administrator, a father of three children, with cyanide bullets.
    You were once an intelligent man, Michael. What happened to you?