Re: [sixties-l] Re: Re: Fwd: Lawyers Seek SLA Shootout Files

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/07/00

    Foster was carrying out a board of education order that students be issued ID
    cards. As you know, students in inner city schools are often prey to drug dealers,
    and I believe in this case students were also being recruited for prostitution.
    The ID cards were the board of education's attempt to protect the students from
    off-campus elements. The SLA, a demented group if there ever was one, did denounce
    this as repression.