Re: [sixties-l] teeny tiny protests on Sproul Steps

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/07/00

    Since there is no other national liberation movement that progressives
    do not support, and since the Palestinian leadership has made
    consistently clear their desire to destroy the Israeli state, it is
    perfectly reasonable to equate anti-zionism with anti-Semitism. As for
    racism -- what could be more racist than the idea that you go to heaven
    if you kill an unbeliever in a holy war (jihad) for God, which is the
    way Palestinians conceive their intifada.