[sixties-l] Evidence that "the times are a changing"?

From: Tom Nagy (nagy@gwu.edu)
Date: 10/07/00

    Radman,

            Thanks for your posting of the large protest in San Francisco
    against the Israeli massacre of Palestinians. For those who feel the
    term "massacre" is to strong, I propose a thought experiment:  Suppose
    that Palestinian police had employed the same tactics against rock
    throwing Israeli settlers. What word do  you think the U.S. media use to
    describe such a hypothetical event?

             The size of the protest is most encouraging because I can't
    recall any previous Israeli massacre that generated a single large
    protest in the U.S.

    Tom Nagy