[sixties-l] Paul/DH , this list

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: 10/04/00

    Paul Mcisaac leaving
    >...I'm another one that's leaving this list because it's boring listening
    >to D.H. and sad listening to his distracters.>

    Paul  , one of my oldest sixties friend is leaving and it makes me sad even
    if he didn't write much.
    I agree that DH is  a flamer, but he doesn't write much.   Im against making
    folks leave the list.   I  put the blame on some of the  folks who write
    stuff just to "educate the rest of us"  Excuse me ,    some of  you boys say,
    "Im going to respond to DH    and then "after I respond the rest of you
    should ignore him. "   I do not mind having folks on this list that do not
    agree with me.  In fact , most of you probably disagree with me on gun
    control.  Im against it.   When the police and armies give up guns I will be
    in favor of gun control.
    I agree w/ John Mc Millian that DH is like the fifth grade bully and that is
    one of the reasons DH stands out.
    Do you think that it might be possible if folks could limit the number of
    times a week  they write their important info .  Some of you seem to think
    you have to respond or write all the time .  I left another list because the
    same folks were writing all the time and it got boring.  (perhaps Im one of
    those)   Let's give a cheer to the lurkers.    my best, roz payne