Re: [sixties-l] Re: break new ground sixties and rightwing

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/03/00

    Actually Mark I wouldn't. Unless you think capitalists don't want to make money then
    discriminating against women (no matter how sexist their actual attitudes) is not in
    their self-interest. I.e., if they can get women for less and make more, they will. The
    same principle applies to flex time dads. Why pay a dad more when you can pay a mom less?