[sixties-l] Need Date of Ramparts Article

From: Sorrento95@aol.com
Date: 10/03/00

    In my online memoir about FBI rat John
    Neal, who surfaced in Norman, Oklahoma,
    in 1975, I mention a Ramparts article
    by Seymour Hersh about a a bacteriological
    warfare project at the University of
    Oklahoma.  Does anyone happen to have
    this old issue of Ramparts?  I would like
    to make a specific reference to the article,
    with title, date, etc.

    Neal memo:  http://hometown.aol.com/mpwright9/neal.html

    ~~ Michael Wright
      Norman, Oklahoma