Re: [sixties-l] Re: Raid on Human Rights Radio]

From: Carrol Cox (cbcox@ilstu.edu)
Date: 10/01/00

    This seems to me to be an important post which should
    be forwarded as much as possible. But it seems to be
    in MIME or some other formatted text. This is a serious
    error in any e-mail message meant to have political impact.
    I myself will not post formatted text to any of the maillists
    I am on nor to most of those individuals to whom I
    regularly fwd important political news.

    I suppose most on this list at one time or another had a role
    in preparing leaflets. I doubt that you prepared them in
    an form that would have made them difficult or expensive
    to circulate or to read. The same care should be given to
    e-mail announcements as is usually given to leaflets.

    Carrol Cox