Re: [sixties-l] New Movie on SDS

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/29/00

    Bob Dylan yes. Non-violent peace yes. As for women, somebody has to convince me
    that the feminist movement did more good than it did damage. Personally I think
    most of the gains for women (wider range of options) stem from the pill, which
    freed women to enter the workplace. Except for a few areas e.g., athletics
    (which I support) and combat (which I don't), it doesn't seem to me like there
    was much resistance to anything that really benefited women. I'm open-minded on
    this and am interested in hearing other points of view.