[sixties-l] missing country joe

From: RozNews@aol.com
Date: 09/29/00

    <  Im out of  here,     Country Joe>
    I for one already miss country joe on this list.  I  don't see why one or two
    folks were so mean , nasty, bullying, of him,   his work,  and care about
    vietnam vets.  We do not all have the same politics , do the same things ,
    have the same concerns, so why come down so horrible about him .  This list
    should not   flame  folks.
    Come back Joe.    My best, roz payne