[sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-Who Funds Horowitz?

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: 09/29/00

    According to an article in the Nation that I referred to a month or so
    ago, David Horowitz received $500,000 from Richard Mellon Scaife, whose
    politics are  distinguishable from Austria's Joerg Haider only in that
    he keeps his anti-Jewish sentiments under wraps. So when someone with
    politics that would be defined as "fascist" in Europe contributes a huge
    chunk of change to our  L'il David, suddenly, like a NFL linebacker
    pumped up on anabolic steroids, he is ready to take on the entire "left"
    which in his addled brain, assumes the appearance of that nemesis of his
    one time amour propre, Leon Trotsky, in other words, the evil Joseph Stalin.

    People have turned tricks for a lot less.

    Jeff Blankfort

    > Don monkerud wrote:

    > Subject: Re: [sixties-l] New Movie on SDS

    SNIP