Re: [sixties-l] New Movie on SDS

From: David Horowitz (Dhorowitz@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/23/00

    Well, the Sixties wasn't just about sex, drugs and rock and roll, and that's not
    what the American public thinks. It was also about sappy involvement with
    totalitarian causes, mindless anti-American hatred, and loopy enthusiasm for
    criminal violence and violent criminals (Weatherman, the Panthers). Oh yes,
    there some "idealists" too, but they were mainly peaceniks, hippies, psychedelic
    dopers and people who just liked good music.