Re: [sixties-l] list rants and flames

From: Jeffrey Blankfort (jab@tucradio.org)
Date: 09/14/00

    With all due respect, Joe, all that I have seen from you on this list,
    pre-Horowitz, dealt with your desire to put up plaques to honor Vietnam
    veterans.  Maybe, before I got on the list, you had other comments about
    other subjects pertaining to the 60s, but no one has been stopping you
    from doing that but yourself.

    I sent one post to Horowitz yesterday, ending that thread on my end, but
    I think you give him too much credit. And what about the Republican
    Party would you like to preserve?

    I am only slightly less an activist today than I was in the 60s when I
    was very active except that I am more concerned with local issues than I
    was then. However, I find your suggestion that there is a Win/Win
    solution to all problems no more realistic today than would have been if
    advanced 35 years ago.

    Jeff Blankfort