Re: [sixties-l] Query from friend off list

From: BrentLance@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 04:12:34 CUT

    George,

    I'm not aware of a bibliography of sixties' fiction, but right now I'm
    reading Stephen King's "Hearts in Atlantis" with some interest. The best
    writing about the Vietnam War is most certainly the many works of Tim
    O'Brien, especially his masterwork, "The Things They Carried."

    I just published one of the first novels to portray the sixties from the
    perspective of the college environment -- clearly America's second
    battleground. The title is "Noble Chaos," and you can find it under a title
    search at barnesandnoble.com.

    Brent Green