Re: [sixties-l] Steal the Movie, Not the Reprint

From: StewA@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 14:01:49 CUT

    In a message dated 9/12/0 7:26:51 AM, wmmmandel@earthlink.net writes:

    << True, Abbie's buddy Stew Albert and I appreciated each other,
    although Stew was anarchoyippie and I was post-CP Marxist, and we argued in
    print in the Berkeley Barb. >>
    -----
    Bill were and are real friends. My disagreements with him were always over
    tactics and style, I believe we shared many values and that's why we were
    friends. I didn't feel this way about all CPers and post-CPers - I thought
    some had anti-democratic authoritarian motivations - but that was never the
    case with Bill. I also think Abbie would have liked Bill - since he would
    have admired his fighting spirit.
    Stew Abert
    http://hometown.aol.com/stewa/stew.html