Re: [sixties-l] Steal the Movie, Not the Reprint

From: William M Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 01:54:02 CUT

    I wonder what Abbie would think of having the afterword to his book written by
    the same person who wrote the introduction to mine. After all, Abbie was as
    different from me as the title, STEAL THIS MOVIE is from SAYING NO TO POWER.
                True, Abbie's buddy Stew Albert and I appreciated each other,
    although Stew was anarchoyippie and I was post-CP Marxist, and we argued in
    print in the Berkeley Barb.
                                            Bill Mandel