[sixties-l] Re: debates and hungry hordes

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 03:56:26 CUT

    Reading Blankfort's replies to Horowitz, I am slightly changing my mind re
    the "debate" mode, as the Blankfort replies suggest many possibilities for
    response to miscellaneous others on the right.
      Re those darkling hordes out there, though, waiting to climb up on our
    shores...oh really? Yes, the world has refugees, economic and political, and
    the US, like many another country, receives some, but if anyone thinks this
    country is a beacon to folks in even poor countries, generally, I suggest
    meeting some non-Americans...try asking the question, but expect a certain
    amount of people rolling around on the floor laughing and laughing.
      Paula