Re: [sixties-l] on selling out

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 02:58:58 CUT

    Doug,

    Can you enlighten us on what you mean by "revolution?" What does it look like?? I
    agree on the necessity of transforming and transcending capitalism, eradicating
    imperialism, etc.... but the term revolution typically connotes a violent overthrow of
    a repressive government. Is that your reference?

    Ted Morgan