Re: [sixties-l] Book

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 20:08:44 CUT

    Hi Roz,
    Must have passed over this somehow....! My memory (?) is that it's
    about folks who were involved in the Santa Barbara, CA. actions in the
    late 60s (kind of a mix of counterculture- stuff and Bank of America
    actions, as I recall) as they recount their experiences and the impact
    they had on their lives (since).... A bit like Doug McAdam's book on
    Miss.Freedom Summer folks.
    Ted

    --
    Ted Morgan